Fair Tax Calculator
Labour is asking big business and the top 5% to pay a little more tax, but freezing income tax, VAT, and National Insurance rates for the 95%.
Labour won't increase your income tax rate, National Insurance contributions or VAT.
Don't be fooled by the fake news Tories.
You're in the top 5%! We're asking you to pay just a little more to help build the hospitals and schools we need, and help the country tackle the climate emergency we face.
Find out how much more you'll pay below...
Your increased tax contribution
With a little extra funding, we can make the positive changes Britain needs. Labour will:
- Deliver a £26 billion NHS rescue package, recruiting thousands of nurses and GPs
- Reduce class sizes to 30 and provide free school meals for all primary school children
- Bring in an immediate Real Living Wage of £10 an hour
- Introduce free childcare for 2-4 year olds saving families between £2,500 and £5,000
- Introduce free personal care, investing £10.8 billion in social care provision
- Take £417 off the average household energy bill a year
- Keep the free bus pass for older people
- Stop the Tories taking free TV licences from over-75s
- Compensate the nearly four million women that lost out unfairly when the change in the state pension age was changed without fair notice
Where can I vote?
Find out where to vote in the general election on 12 December 2019Find your polling station