Back Labour's plan that could save you over £1000 on your bills
Bills are going up, petrol prices are up, and the weekly shop is more expensive than ever.
Neither the SNP, nor the Conservatives, understand just how bad things are. They have put up taxes, increased rail fares, and upped water rates.
Every level of Government - from your local councillor to the Prime Minister and First Minister must be focussed on bringing down bills, not division and political bickering.
As too many people face the impossible choice between heating and eating Scottish Labour have an immediate plan to tackle this crisis:
- A windfall tax on oil and gas giants making £44,000 a minute so we can reduce bills by up to £600.
- The UK government must give people a £200 payment grant, not a loan, to help with bills.
- We need a £400 payment for those families struggling the most.
- A £100 rebate on water rates for every household.
- Halving rail fares for three months, and capping bus journeys at £1.80.
Our plan could deliver over £1000 of support to those who need it.