Tell the Government: Back Labour's plan to keep energy bills low
The Conservatives have failed on energy and working families are paying the price:
- Failed on gas storage
- Failed to regulate our energy market properly
- Failed to meet Britain's renewable potential
- Failed to make more homes warm and well-insulated
Now, after 12 years of failed energy policy, rapidly rising prices are hitting millions.
That's why Labour would take fully-funded measures to reduce the price rise in April, households up to £600.
But we know that short term fixes aren't the answer. To help keep energy bills lower in the future, we will:
- Reduce our reliance on imported gas by accelerating home-grown renewables and new nuclear initiatives
- Ensure 19 million homes are warm and well-insulated, saving households an average of £600 a year
- Regulate the energy market properly, so no firms can play fast and loose with the rules
The Conservatives have fallen asleep at the wheel and it's causing a cost of living crisis.
Agree? Add your name to back Labour's plan today.