Labour's Cost-Of-Living Contract With You
- Freeze gas and electricity bills until 2017 and reform the energy market
- Get 200,000 homes built a year by 2020
- Stop families that rent being ripped off and help them plan for the future with new long term predictable tenancies
- Cut income tax for hardworking people through a lower 10p starting tax rate, and introduce a 50p top rate of tax as we pay off the deficit in a fair way
- Ban exploitative zero-hour contracts
- Make work pay by strengthening the Minimum Wage and providing tax breaks to firms that boost pay through the Living Wage
- Back small businesses by cutting business rates and reforming the banks
- Help working parents with 25 hours of free childcare for three- and four-year-olds
- Tackle the abuse of migrant labour to undercut wages by banning recruitment agencies that only hire foreign workers and pressing for stronger controls in Europe
- Back the next generation with a job guarantee for the young unemployed and more apprenticeships
This is our contract with you.
Vote Labour to make Britain better off.
Thanks so much for signing the cost-of-living contract.
In 2 months’ time, we have a chance to kick David Cameron out of No. 10.
Firstname, your donation now will help us fulfil the commitments in the contract you just signed.
If you didn't make a donation earlier, this is us asking again (because it really does make a difference).